War Lord asked me to look into a quest that was causing a mysterious error to appear whenever anybody tried to play it. Turns out the author had set the required quest version number higher than the quest version itself. Oops.

I've added code to ZQ that will stop you from setting a required version greater than the current quest version. I think this is safe? (Usually when you set a different version and required version, it would be because you are releasing some bugfixes to your quest and want to allow old savegames to still work, in which case you would be setting the required version *lower* than the current version).

There is a second problem with the way version/required version is currently handled: they are compared using strcmp(), so that, for example, if you set the quest version to 10 and the required version to 2, you will get a strange error about the version being too old. I didn't change this since (1) it's not clear what the right behavior should be (is 1.1 the same version, or older, than 1.10?) and (2) changes might break old quests.