I'll be out of town for the beginning and I have to be up in three hours so I'm posting this in a hurry. If you guys have any issues you can hash them out amongst yourselves. If you have a copy of the original game or have it on virtual console or the like, feel free to play along with us and discuss without earning the achievements.

1. Make sure you've setup an account at Retro Achievements.

2. Download the emulator via their website or download retroarch. If you use retroarch, within the program you can download the core you need. If the game is NES, use FCEUMM. (Do NOT use Nestopia as the achievements don't work with that core. If the game is SNES, use BSNES Mercury Accurate, Balanced(recommended), or performance depending on the specs of your computer. You should test these cores in advance.

3. If you have any achievements already for the game that is winning, you should delete them. You can do that here. Scroll down to the bottom and select the winning game and delete them. @Gleeok, this means you.

4. Decide whether you will be using hardcore achievements or regular and act accordingly. Hardcore blocks save states for those that want to play the game the way it was meant to be played. You'll also get double achievement points at RA.

5. Discuss the game here. Use spoiler tags if necessary. Feel free to link to any streams you will be hosting.

6. When you have completed the game with 100% achievements post here with a screenshot of your RA profile for verification. Feel free to link to your profile also.

7. There will be two awards given for 100% completion: First to finish, and first to finish hardcore. If you finish hardcore before anybody else finishes regular, you earn both awards. There will also be awards for anybody who streams the game and reviews it afterwards for AGN.com.

8. I'm thinking 10am Eastern/9am Central is a fair start time. I'll let you guys discuss the start time here since I won't be available. Feel free to adjust it in any way necessary.

Sorry if this is in any way confusing. I'm pressed for time and I promise next time I'll make sure it's edited properly and more organized. I'll be home March 9th at the very latest. I can't wait to get started myself. Good luck and have fun, everyone!