Quote Originally Posted by DarkDragon View Post
Misc will still work. But there will also be script local variables you can use instead, for data you want to share between callbacks.

Hold on, I'm not sure what you mean by "running instances" here.

If you have multiple FFCs on the screen, and all have been assigned the same script, each script behaves completely independently. Other than the fact that they happen to have the same code, the only thing they share are the global variables.

Each script can have script member variables that act exactly like C++ member variables. For one FFC, each callback can read and write member variables that are also visible to other callbacks (of the same FFC only).

Then of course each callback has its function local variables, which are unique to each execution of the callback.
I primarily wanted to clarify, and ensure that was true. Your post sounded like you want to deprecate ptr->Misc[], which doesn't make sense because those values are independent of any script that sets them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gleeok View Post
Hold on ZoriaRPG, let me translate the OP really quick using the state of the art tool transintercommunicomputron-2000:

**working**

BZZTFFTT....

Computron-2000 ready to translate this is my robot voice BZZT WHIRR.

Err.. Looks like it's got some kinks in it still... I can never get the blasted thing to work right. :/

[/choking to death laughing]

You win Gleeok. The AGN 'Funnies Bastard' award, goes to you. :)