User Tag List

Thread: [ZC 2.54 ] setting Link->Action to LA_DROWNING makes link turn invisable

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Time-Loop Continues ZC Developer
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.11%
    I don't know. As I said before I've been away and out of doing anything with ZC this year beyond trying to get the source to people that wanted it. ZoriaRPG, along with a few others that were interested got early access. I was 'secondary' hoping to find someone that was willing and capable of helping as well.

Saffith was messing with it for a bit before people started clamoring about it (well that and the fact that 2.5 branch wasn't in the repo--I didn't want to put the 2.5 branch up on github immediately because I knew we were undermanned and would regret it if/when ZC started getting forks that might run amok) and removed it for the time being as it wasn't really doing too much anyway and could just re-add it whenever.

[edit]
    It's a shame to resort to huffy-puffy behavior just because of a few differences. I believe about 75% of the changes from those forks could be added without too much fuss. Why focus on the corner cases and difference of opinion about the minority?
    Last edited by Gleeok; 01-17-2017 at 07:56 AM.
    This post contains the official Gleeok seal of approval. Look for these and other posts in an area near you.

Thread Information