I think that I may have found the cause of that bizarre error, so I'm testing now. I managed to get everything to compile in ZQ without generating it, so I am reverting one change to see if it was the cause. if not, then I will have at least narrowed the possibilities.

The functions compile now, but they do not return or set the correct values, so clearly something in my method is wrong.

@Gleeok : You should wait a little bit, until i post the revised code, as that at least doesn't spill errors, and thank you.

...also...

I know that AS would be easier. I'm not against AS... I'm against deprecating ZScript. I think they could coincide, but Saffith is against that because of the extra work. What can I say?

But give me credit for adding so much stuff that does work without breaking everything/ Getting those warp sounds not to conflict was a pain, and I think I'm going to do some mild rewrites of the warp code so that it's easier to handle this sort of thing, and to segregate these into individual vars, so that it is easy for the user to set up sounds per type, and to enable/disable them at will.

How is the merge of the script drawing stuff going?

We're working on migrating to ag 4.4.2 over on our end, in theory.

@Gleeok & @DarkDragon : Between the three of us, I think we could make a very good, succinct, compact, master doc for adding ZScript. What do you say? I can make the majority of it, and pass it to you two to fill in the blanks, and clarify things.