I'm beginning work on a quest that will mainly use elements and themes from across the series (where possible of course), with the titular Tower of Legacy featuring numerous encounters from the series in one final gauntlet before encountering the final threat. I also plan to use an idea I had for my 5th Quest entry that was never used due to withdrawing (the main reason being I haven't used ZC in almost a decade and didn't want to overwhelm myself for the contest deadline with a half assed attempt) which is dungeon layouts based on one of the items from the original LoZ (ie: Bomb, Boomerang, etc).

My biggest concern will be learning to use scripts as I feel they will be needed for some of the ideas I'd like to use in the quest. Once I get my feet wet in ZC 2.5 (or whatever the current version is), I'll see what I have to work with in realty vs idea.

This is also what I hope to be the first self-made quest I intend to finish (all other projects I've done since joining AGN have never been completed for various reasons, most common being loss of data and failing to have back-ups).