I've decided to make a Visual Novel. Yes, I'm finally going to get off my ass and do it. I've talked about it before, but it's finally happening.
What is this visual novel going to be about? This should sound familiar...

String of Fate

You play as a japanese woman (mid 30s) who lost everything (husband of 16 years, daughter (7) , and unborn child 14 years ago during a car accident where she fell asleep at the wheel while driving to her destination of their annual vacation and the station wagon lost control and went off the cliff. She was in a coma for 6 monthes, and awoke into a nightmare. Now you must guide her through it and help her once again pull her life together, make choices. I don't want to spoil too much. But it's going to be pretty fun. The game will be approximately 6~10 hours long give or take and have 4 endings including 2 bad ends for a total of 6. No her name hasn't been decided yet, I'm open to suggestions But it should be Japanese.

Volunteers

I am currently looking for the following. I currently have no money to pay you, but it should be possible to arrange royalties if this becomes an Commercial project which I haven't decided on yet. In other words. If it becomes an commercial project you will receive royalties! And possibly also my recommendation for future job applications. If you have any questions fill free to send me a PM.

• Background Artist
  • Character Artist
  • Musician
  • Proofreader
  • Python Scripter
  • Translators (Not Now, but later once the game's text dump is finalized)
  • I will kickstarter this eventually which will determine if I go Commercial or not "I'm trying to see if I can make a living doing this,"