Quote Originally Posted by ZoriaRPG View Post
I honestly must know: Do you do a bit of drinking before you post to AGN every day?

I mentioned npcs on one line, 'Revise npcs'. What the hell are you talking about, at all?

I'm genuinely bewildered by how off-the-wall your reply reads, and I cannot place how it connects to any of this, other than you trying to be smug for whatever reason.

Who said we would ever remove npcs from the engine? The revision plans are related to how npcs work internally, both to the class, and how they can be addressed with scripts. We want to make them more flexible, add some new stuff, clean up some of the hardcoded routines, and whatnot; not rewrite them in entirety.

That act would clearly belong to 3.x.

Hell, I only responded to your earlier post because it had genuine concerns that we care about. Now we're wandering into madness. FWIW, I have a very good idea of what kind of things can occur if you obliterate something that the engine relies upon. Insert sanity check here.
I was giving you an example.
Theirs a reason that file is called guys, and not npcs you know.
Check the code. Their are 12 indices for npcs 6 standing and 6 walking.
Hell their are so many unimplemented enemies it's quite tiring, and some of them would be so easy to implement, (diagonal constant traps are a simple fix.)
The only two options available for those things is to fix them, implement them, or simply make them available to the quest developer.

And no, i joke drink before posting on agn. "I would make a counter involving reading your post, but let's not degrade this discussion further"