Quote Originally Posted by ZoriaRPG View Post
Do you happen to have a reference for that comment? I'm not sure what you mean by a 'proper counter'; nor do I know if this is intended to imply that it is difficult to accomplish this in ZScript, or difficult to modify the source to expand the number of available counters; else something entirely different.

If you are scripting things, and need many counters, you can just store the values in an array, or variable. I suppose we can add more, but I don't know how much of a pain that would be. I don't think it would be too difficult, but I've no idea yet; and depending on how the values are stored, it could either be easy-peasy, or a true nightmare.

I want to change the way counters work, in general, to use signed longs, instead of (supposedly unsigned) ints. I say 'supposedly' there, because they roll over at a signed int value, but Tamamo claimed they were unsigned. Negative counters do have practical applications, and should be a thing in the future.
http://armageddongames.net/showthrea...he-Item-Editor

I may have misinterpreted what was here but I don't think so. It made it sound like customized counters were simply not possible. If you know how to script this out, I would love to know how. I researched it but I guess the math functions required are over my head right now. I'm still getting used to tweeking scripts already made to do what I want them to do (which has become pretty easy now). But other than some really basic stuff, I'm not a guru yet.