User Tag List

Thread: The Legend of Zelda - Remastered (Maxi, Normal, Mini)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.7%

The Legend of Zelda - Remastered (Maxi, Normal, Mini)

Greetings everyone!

First of all: The quests are only in the PureZC quest database. Just search for "Remastered" and you will find them easily. The soundtrack for all quests can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ub...Soundtrack.zip

The release of my biggest quest project so far (being LOZ Maxi Remastered) has been achieved yesterday, and with that release, all of my smaller quests (Mini and the standard series - both remastered as well a year ago) have received their final updates and patches to get more in line with the quality of the new Maxi quest. So this thread here shall be used for all discussions about my quests, to keep it simple and clean.

As you see, it's now six quests total, and Maxi alone is basically the size of all five others, and it's playstyle is similar to the Randomizer Modern version from HeroOfFire which also has five dungeon sets and a few bonus levels.

Have fun and please let me know if there are still bugs (especially in the Maxi quest which has been released only yesterday). I really hope though that there are no more bugs, at least in the five standard quests.

~ Matthew Bluefox
    Last edited by Matthew Bluefox; 02-13-2016 at 04:09 PM.
    If you want to stay updated with all links to my current projects, please visit my signature at www.purezc.net - thanks and have fun!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.7%
    Update: Zelda Maxi Remastered has received it's hopefully final update. Now all quests are stored at PureZC, the soundtrack remains at Mediafire for now.
    Last edited by Matthew Bluefox; 02-13-2016 at 04:10 PM.
    If you want to stay updated with all links to my current projects, please visit my signature at www.purezc.net - thanks and have fun!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.7%
    Zelda Remastered is now called "New Legend of Zelda" and it's a quest pack with all six quests inside. There is no MP3 soundtrack anymore, all the NSF files are from BigJoe who did the official 5th quest. The files are still at PureZC.

Thread Information