I'm a relatively popular-ish-ish-ish LP'er (that still feels weird to say). You can find my channel here.

I'm very, very interested in doing some Zelda Classic stuff. I'd also like to use my platform to advocate for more Zelda Classic development, etc. Try to do what I can to get you guys new members.

First, where do I link? I know here and I know PureZC. Anywhere else? Especially for newcomers.

Second, despite using DirectX, the game doesn't expose itself to the hooks dxtory, etc. requires. I need to use DXtory in particular because of the way it splits audio tracks. Since I'm female and my voice is high and doesn't have the same carrying boom that a male voice has, I need to often work on audio balance for certain parts of the video or I can't be heard (or the music/sound becomes mute). So I need them to be separate and DXtory has this functionality built in.

I would also say, raocow, a much larger LP'er than me is also looking at ZC, particularly when AZCT is done. It'd be helpful for him to be able to use video hooks.

Is there some way I can do this or some way a dev could get this working?