Action Tennis
Eidos, @TheDarkOne
You step back away from the gay and begin charging straight towards it and leap across the moat but you miss the landing and fall but someone grabs your arm. You upwards to find the Shadow Druid known as TARAS holding it with both hands and pulling it up with all her strength. With some work she pulls you up and begins explaining the situation.
TARAS: "I arrived about two hours ago. We've been betrayed it seems, and no sign of QUINN they most likely already captured her which makes no sense since this meeting was suppose to be a well kept secret of the BLACK LODGE. Still though I don't see any sign of a struggle so it seems odd. Have you found anything on your end that may be useful?"

How do you respond?

Gai, @King Aquamentus
You've managed to get the attention of one of the guards who is hot your trail. You seemingly attracted their attention and slowed them down.
You jump behind a tree and the horse stops and the guard starts looking around.
GUARD: "Come on out freak boy! I'm taking you in, you injured one of my friends with that stunt you pulled."
The horse is facing away from you, so you could possibly get the drop on him and the horse.

What do you do?