Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.15%
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoriaRPG View Post
    Oh, well, I always use 'new enemy tiles'. Still, you can duplicate the tiles, make some blank, and select a left tile for each version. Ghoma is six tiles, three for the body, plus three, for eyes, all in a line. You can make as many sets as you want.

I also believe that you can set Ghoma's width to 3, to ignore the additional animations; although I've no idea why I'm discussing this at all.
    During Zelda 3's production I tried something similar with Manhandla and it DIDN'T work, so to recolor the pincers I had to modify one of the pallettes. I don't know if it would work for Gohma or not but my guess is no.

The Timelord
    QDB Manager
    ZC Developer

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    69.24%
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy_Balsac View Post
    During Zelda 3's production I tried something similar with Manhandla and it DIDN'T work, so to recolor the pincers I had to modify one of the pallettes. I don't know if it would work for Gohma or not but my guess is no.
    You'd be wrong, I'm afraid.

I tested it, and it does in fact work. Gohma tile one, plus five, all blank, and it was invisible.

I also tested Manhandla, tile one blank, minus four all blank, and the pincers were not invisible. Those seem to be hardcoded, which is probably a bug, nit 'new' enemy tiles should fix that.

Floating Gleeok heads should also be good, as they use a 'special' tile, but I didn't test them. They may be like the Manhandla claws. I'm also unsure about neck segments.

Still, EE invisibility would be better, if it had additional flags to disable it with items.

Thread Information