6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    45.67%
    Thrax looked around the pub at the other patrons. He saw many unfamiliar faces, and the faces he saw that were familiar all looked older. He hadn't been away more than a week! How could this have happened?
    Keep your words soft and sweet in case you have to eat them.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.76%
    Then he remembered Tiamat. She was a deity (albeit a lesser one but a deity nonetheless) and existed outside normal time. His encounter with her must have sent him into the future. At a rough guess, twenty years has passed here. If Jaren has indeed stolen his hoard, he certainly didn't have it now.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    45.67%
    But who else would have dared? Jaren had always taunted Thrax, as Thrax was bound by dragon law to harm no humanoids unless it was in their own defense. Few were aware of this law and thus most avoided dragons entirely. Jaren knew, however, and enjoyed reminding Thrax of it in various ways.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.76%
    The door the tavern burst open. Everyone's eyes turned to see the hulking figure in the doorway, except for Thrax. He recognized the scent of the half-orc barbarian that now stood there. Setab was a loudmouth and a bully, and loved to cause trouble. Thrax slowly turned to face him.
    Last edited by TheDarkOne; 09-04-2017 at 12:08 PM. Reason: spelling error
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42%
    Suddenly a pie hits Setab in the face. Everyone gasps and turns to the direction it was thrown from. They see a disembodied left hand wearing a small red and black striped t-shirt and a beanie with a little propeller on top. He look at everyone and says "Hi, I'm Lefty and I was bored. So...have fun with that."
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    45.67%
    It was the last words he ever spoke. He had no more finished speaking than a massive dagger flew across the room and split him in two, his lower half sinking to the floor in a pool of blood while his upper half was pinned to the wall by the dagger. Nobody humiliated Setab and lived.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.76%
    Thrax stepped in front of Setab. "You have no business here, half-orc," he said. "Leave now."
    "I have whatever business I choose wherever I choose," replied Setab, then added, in a lower tone, "...dragon."
    Jaren's ears pricked up at this Had he heard correctly?

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42%
    Lefty pops up from behind Thrax (if you've read any of my Bar-Buddies webcomics in one of the many threads I posted them around here, you'd know he's a ninja so you hit a shadow of him) and says" Oh! A dragon?! Like Melchoir from Neverending Story?! Can I ride you through the sky? Come to think of it you're pretty small to be a dragon (and a Storm Trooper. Zing!) Is this guy bothering you Mr. Dragon? Can I help you beat him? I'm a Super Ninja ya know. I could also just eat him. Now that I think about it I'm hungry...I'm gonna go find some Twinkies...and tacos!"

Lefty then wanders off, despite the tense action about to unfold, in search of twinkies and tacos (not in that order necessarily)
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.76%
    Lucy stops Lefty in his tracks when she says "The dragon in Neverending Story was called Falkor, not Melchoir. Get your references right." Lefty turns to look at her. "You were supposed to be the main character in this story, weren't you?" he asks.
    Before Lucy could answer, there is a huge commotion behind them. They both turn to see the half-orc pn the floor, badly burned, and Thrax with smoke coming from his nostrils. Thrax quickly dashed out of the pub. Jaren glances over at Lucy and she nods, then he follows Thrax.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    45.67%
    Jaren caught up with Thrax at the outskirts of the city. "Is that you, Thrax? It's been twenty years since I saw you last! Where were you for so long?"
    "Never you mind, thief!" snapped Thrax.
    Jaren smiled and shook his head. "Not anymore. I left that life behind when it fell to me to take care of Lucy. She's like my little sister, but we're still searching for her real parents. We've hit a dead end, though. The last place anyone saw them was in the Lanoke Mountains, but no trace of them since then."
    "I know of those mountains, and I think I know where her parents are, but you won't like it," Thrax told him.

Thread Information