User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Hyrule Warriors!~

  1. #1
    Its your boi, Guzma! mrz84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Randomness
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,709
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    11,063
    Level
    31
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    12.58%

    Hyrule Warriors!~

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLRw2sWtVE0

    I'm just gonna leave this here...
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

  2. #2
    Sir Anthony Brasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,559
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    9,727
    Level
    29
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    47.32%
    I guess Nintendo just doesn't want 3DS owners who don't have a Wii U to buy a Wii U.
    Talga Vassternich -- Deserve Victory

    --------------------------------------------------------

    Check out my YouTube channel! I'm doing video game reviews and retrospectives from the NES/SNES eras.
    I also now have a webpage: www.braselthegamer.com
    Contributor for Gaming Rebellion! Columnist of the new series Breakdown!

  3. #3
    Keese Samer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Age
    28
    Posts
    66
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    363
    Level
    6
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    95.67%
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasel View Post
    I guess Nintendo just doesn't want 3DS owners who don't have a Wii U to buy a Wii U.
    Portables sell more anyways. It's a good strategy in my opinion.

  4. #4
    Cor Blimey! CJC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Fading into the darkness
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,398
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    6,470
    Level
    24
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    76.31%
    Maybe they're planning a multiplayer linkup like they did with Smash.

    Also, this gives me hope that if I hold out long enough, Mario Maker will also come to the handheld (It'd work out better that way anyway, because you could streetpass a level to other players).

  5. #5
    Username Kaiser SUCCESSOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Winning.
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,435
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    10,410
    Level
    30
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.36%
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasel View Post
    I guess Nintendo just doesn't want 3DS owners who don't have a Wii U to buy a Wii U.
    I know, they should stop releasing 3DS games until more people buy Wii U stuff.

  6. #6
    Sir Anthony Brasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,559
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    9,727
    Level
    29
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    47.32%
    Quote Originally Posted by SUCCESSOR View Post
    I know, they should stop releasing 3DS games until more people buy Wii U stuff.
    Well, you'd think they'd keep some of their games exclusive to console to entice people to buy a Wii U.
    Talga Vassternich -- Deserve Victory

    --------------------------------------------------------

    Check out my YouTube channel! I'm doing video game reviews and retrospectives from the NES/SNES eras.
    I also now have a webpage: www.braselthegamer.com
    Contributor for Gaming Rebellion! Columnist of the new series Breakdown!

  7. #7
    Username Kaiser SUCCESSOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Winning.
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,435
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    10,410
    Level
    30
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.36%
    I am curious as to when/why you became so contemptuous about the gaming industry. If fans aren't jumping to buy a Wii U for Hyrule Warriors yet I don't think they will anytime soon. I don't think Nintendo ever counted on it to be a console mover. It is really a fan service. And what better way to show your fans you love them than to put the game on the platform many of them have instead of saying, " you want it? Buy our home console!" Nintendo may not be beating Wii U buyers off with a stick but they have a plan and I seriously doubt Hyrule Warriors is the cornerstone of it.

    If anything there will be incentives in the game to owners of the home console version and vice versa. If they can actually make the Wii U and 3DS a winning combination that will actually be driving force to buy a Wii U.

  8. #8
    Username Kaiser SUCCESSOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Winning.
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,435
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    10,410
    Level
    30
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.36%
    Quote Originally Posted by CJC View Post
    Also, this gives me hope that if I hold out long enough, Mario Maker will also come to the handheld (It'd work out better that way anyway, because you could streetpass a level to other players).
    More likely if you support the console release then it may make it to the 3DS.

  9. #9
    Keese Samer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Age
    28
    Posts
    66
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    363
    Level
    6
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    95.67%
    If I had any reason to buy a Wii U, it would be for that Zelda U game that's in development.

  10. #10
    Sir Anthony Brasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,559
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    9,727
    Level
    29
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    47.32%
    Quote Originally Posted by SUCCESSOR View Post
    I am curious as to when/why you became so contemptuous about the gaming industry. If fans aren't jumping to buy a Wii U for Hyrule Warriors yet I don't think they will anytime soon. I don't think Nintendo ever counted on it to be a console mover. It is really a fan service. And what better way to show your fans you love them than to put the game on the platform many of them have instead of saying, " you want it? Buy our home console!" Nintendo may not be beating Wii U buyers off with a stick but they have a plan and I seriously doubt Hyrule Warriors is the cornerstone of it.

    If anything there will be incentives in the game to owners of the home console version and vice versa. If they can actually make the Wii U and 3DS a winning combination that will actually be driving force to buy a Wii U.
    I'm not being contemptuous, honestly, or I'm not trying to be. You're right, Hyrule Warriors ISN'T a console mover by any means. I didn't even buy the game. I just borrowed it from a buddy. I guess I just find it funny how they're doing what they've been doing for years: making handheld ports of console games. It was a throwaway idea that I didn't put much thought into.
    Talga Vassternich -- Deserve Victory

    --------------------------------------------------------

    Check out my YouTube channel! I'm doing video game reviews and retrospectives from the NES/SNES eras.
    I also now have a webpage: www.braselthegamer.com
    Contributor for Gaming Rebellion! Columnist of the new series Breakdown!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Armageddon Games is a game development group founded in 1997. We are extremely passionate about our work and our inspirations are mostly drawn from games of the 8-bit and 16-bit era.
Social