1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    69.7%
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo View Post
    IMHO Link->Jump should be a float.
    Internally, it is already a float; then it's floored for use with the actual mathematics so that you don;t end up with partial pixel coordinates, or, at least it is supposed to be floored. I suspect that it isn't, because the math for its conversion is extremely wrong, and the returned value is still a float at all times if you Trace it. You may be able to write a floating value to it as-is, given that it Treace()s as a float.

@Saffith . Thank you. I look forward to testing the updated/fixed versions.

P.S. Does this affect extant quests, or does it only store an ASM value during compilation? (i.e. Is the new value mechanic internal, or is it calculated during compilation and stored in the ZASM code?)

If the value is stored in the ZASM code, then it shouldn't affect anything made in the past, but if it's an internal math problem, well, some people may need to update things. I'm not sure how long this has been broken.

Thread Information