@CJC
A magic seal appears on his forehead and he dies. no special effect, he just slouches over. The agent flips him over and inspects the mark. "This is death mark magic, we capture one of these guys they're going to die instantly it seems. Seems we're going to have to either do this the hard way. The yakaza seems to be showing no tolerance to traitors these days I guess.

What do you do?

Continue Tamamo
Looks like she forgot i strong I was. I summon the breath of earth into my body becoming as heavy as a mountain quickly shatter the shackles the door and tackle FAKE SEIKO door to the ground almost crushing her as she stares at me with big open eyes. "Struggle and I'll crush every bone in your bone in your body, I'm a lot stronger then I look. She faints and I throw her in the meat locker grab seiko lock her in their turn crank down the temperature. "That sure make her cool off." And stick a cigar in my mouth. Gangster. SEIKO wakes up and I explain the situation. "Next time use succubus powers silly." all of sudden we hear footsteps rushing towards us.

And then?