User Tag List

Thread: I thought everyone would want to know about this!

Gel
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    16.58%

I thought everyone would want to know about this!

Hello everyone, I haven't been here in a long time, if you have made a great game in ZeldaClassic that is completely original in content and graphics then hop on over to Fantastic Worlds IOS starter kit at iosstarterkit.com and remake your original game or make something completely new, the sky is the limit in the Fantastic Worlds game engine that is native to IOS and start making money on your game on IPhone-iPad-iPod Touch and Android driven phones and tablets, it's an incredibly versatile 2D game making engine. I just thought you all should know about this, there are SO MANY awesome games and game making people here that the world is unaware exists, get the recognition you deserve on the leading platforms that are the future of gaming. Also check out Ork Framework on Unity 5 an RPG making platform that is 2D or 3D. Unless someone here at Armageddon Games is going to bring ZeldaClassic into the future and make a converter for IOS and Android...

Best of luck to all of you, you can do this.
    " For me its really about telling great stories, and for another person to be able not only to read them in a sense but essentially live out my stories through the format of an action adventure RPG..... For me.... not much can compare! well "

How many licks to get to the center Chris Miller's Avatar
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    38.73%
    I thought this was a spambot post when I read it, then I realized you were a real member.
    Advertisement unfortunately is against the terms of service.

I won't give you an infraction here, just take it easy on the ads.

Download Lands of Serenity today! You will be knocked comatose by its sheer awesomeness.
    The Titan's Quest, best played in the bathroom as the excitement can be somewhat...overwhelming.

Official AGN Discord Channel

Official ZC Dev Discord Channel

Thread Information