Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    4.37%

Help

-----Delete thread, I quit. When I can't get tothe letter because the path is not allowing me to move forward in DoY - nothing nice to say.- just delete it all.-----

Does someone have a list of zelda games that actually work on a linux machine. The last few quests, grr,

Savior of Souls and the one I give up on now called Dreams of Yesterday and some I can't remember now. are flops on linux

I will shut my mouth now. I have nothing nice to say at this point. So far it seems only DarkFlameWolf's games work to the end. And one other character...
    Last edited by babblingidiot; 04-16-2015 at 04:52 AM.

How many licks to get to the center Chris Miller's Avatar
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.91%

This letter?

Try running ZC in Wine and see what you get. I can't think of any reason you should have issues, but a dev could tell you better than I could.

Download Lands of Serenity today! You will be knocked comatose by its sheer awesomeness.
    The Titan's Quest, best played in the bathroom as the excitement can be somewhat...overwhelming.

Official AGN Discord Channel

Official ZC Dev Discord Channel

Gel
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    4.37%
    Thank you for trying tohelp. Let me get this clear. I need to install wine and then go download the windows version of ZC instead of the lenux version?

And while I am here. are there different versions of Dreams of Yesterday? Because I am talking about the one at the 14:30 mark on this video walkthroughhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAkU-5ru0Vc&list=PLsHIJXapvOc6vqfbdd86P7aHRJZY2NxMu&ind ex=4 Sorry don'tknow how to insert images here yet.

And another thing - folks that do these walkthroughs - I don't care if you do grinding off video but tell the people where you found things like the bomb upgrade in that video. grrr

Sorry folks, 24/7 neck pain makes fora real irritable person after a dozen years of it...

Again thank you... I'll check back when in get back from town...

How many licks to get to the center Chris Miller's Avatar
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.91%
    Thank you for trying tohelp. Let me get this clear. I need to install wine and then go download the windows version of ZC instead of the lenux version?
    Yes.

And while I am here. are there different versions of Dreams of Yesterday? Because I am talking about the one at the 14:30 mark on this video walkthroughhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAkU-5ru0Vc&list=PLsHIJXapvOc6vqfbdd86P7aHRJZY2NxMu&ind ex=4 Sorry don'tknow how to insert images here yet.
    Okay, you've got the new one then. Yeah, I can't think of any reason you should be getting stuck. Might want to ask C-Dawg about that. He's still doing some work on it.

Download Lands of Serenity today! You will be knocked comatose by its sheer awesomeness.
    The Titan's Quest, best played in the bathroom as the excitement can be somewhat...overwhelming.

Official AGN Discord Channel

Official ZC Dev Discord Channel

Gel
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    4.37%
    quick update - will try other avenue when I get back. But opening this one through wine installer didn't change a thing... Don't seem much changing since netflix done in this way causes issue too.

Gel
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    4.37%
    Quote Originally Posted by babblingidiot View Post
    quick update - will try other avenue when I get back. But opening this one through wine installer didn't change a thing... Don't seem much changing since netflix done in this way causes issue too.
    C-Dawg won't respond to private message. and wine is a bust, can't get it to install and if I open with wine it freaks out and I can't do anything. I hate wine and will totally remove it. I hate windoze with a passion. All 3 things in that vid I can't do at all. The path along the wall to that dungeon or what ever below the broken bridge I cant get down and the 2(?) cave systems.

Tell C-dawg to look for a private message here.... I hope I hear from him soon. There are very minimal games I play to get me out of my head due to this pain. and it doesn't help my patience with Bravo Seirra like this

Armageddon Task Manager

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    11.77%
    @ShadowTiger , any help?

<SUCCESSOR> Its Shadowblazer's dark essence invading the forums

Gel
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    4.37%
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrl-alt-delete View Post
    @ShadowTiger , any help?
    Sorry don't understand question. Nothing is working. and the wine route just causes my laptop to freak out. I can't do anything when I open the exe with wine, it loads and unable to do anything and have to do a hard shutdown(?)

Nothing is helping me get those paths accessible.

Gel
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    4.37%
    I noticed in a lot of the walkthroughs that they were using ZC 2.1. Could the difference be between the 2.1 and the 2.50? And if so where would I find the 2.1 and does it also have a lenux version?

I am almost certain there is a tweak I need to do someplace but I don't know much about linux tweaks just yet. Haven't had to learn many.

Gel
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    4.37%
    double post
    Last edited by babblingidiot; 04-24-2015 at 01:38 PM.

Thread Information