User Tag List

Thread: Legend of Zelda, Zelda Classic, and Zelda music questions...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.69%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

Legend of Zelda, Zelda Classic, and Zelda music questions...

I recently did a video for a friend that ended up having some classic gaming references in it, and it got me interested in doing something Zelda related. I was wondering if I could get a little help from you folks, because my personal Zelda knowledge and experience is based entirely around retro zelda stuff, like the NES, Gameboy, and SNES versions (because I'm old as fuck). I'd also like to include some stuff in the video about Zelda classic, but I don't know what the best quests are, and I guess in general I'm interested in hearing what y'all might like to see from Zelda Classic references, art, quests, or musical themes. So:

1) What are your favorite music themes from the Zelda series?

2) What are your favorite Zelda Classic quests and/or tilesets?

3) What are your favorite boss battles from the Zelda series? Favorite moments in general? Favorite characters?

Thank you! I will include a very grateful shoutout to all the hooligans here at AGN when I make the video.

Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    1.44%
    1.) Stone Tower Temple [Majora's Mask], Song of Healing Instrumental [Majora's Mask], Great Sea [The Wind Waker], Death Mountain Darkworld [A Link to the Path]. It's hard to come up with more because many of the songs are reprises of songs from earlier games.

2.) Favorite Tilesets: Comprehensive Game Boy Zelda, FYS Outlined Classic.

3.) Final Swordfight with Ganon [The Wind Waker], Ganondorf Round 1 [Ocarina of Time], Blind [A Link to the Past], Nightmare DethI [Link's Awakening], Gohma [The Wind Waker], Big Octorok [The Minish Cap], Blizzeta [Twilight Princess], Yuga [A Link Between Worlds]
    ...I like bosses.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.35%
    1 - I'm a big fan of almost all of the series' music, but I'm partial to the Bolero of Fire and the main theme.
    2 - I haven't played any quests for a few years until recently so I'm not able to list any quests outside of bigjoe's 5th/final quest entry that I liked (aside from the other 5th/final quest entries anyway)
    3- Wind Waker Ganondorf, Link's Shadow (Adventure of Link), Phantom Ganon (Wind Waker)
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.69%
    Achievements It's over 9000!
    Thanks guys, that's helpful. I'm working on a Jimi Hendrix tribute right now (and then I'm moving to a new state, which is time consuming), but then I'll start chipping away at this piece. I appreciate the feedback.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    66.7%
    1) I'm going to go with the Light World dungeon theme, but I'm REALLY digging this song from Hyrule Warriors called "Silent Guardians". It's got some chanting and guitar solos. It's absolutely bad ass. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzi7UobHpAg

2) My favorite Zelda Quest was called Revenge 2...I'm pretty sure it was a 1.90 quest. I haven't played more than a few minutes of a quest since those days. Tried to create a few, but never got anywhere.

3) My favorite boss battle in a Zelda game was probably the final Ganon fight in The Wind Waker. Not the best Zelda game, but fighting Ganon with Zelda was really cool.
    Talga Vassternich -- Deserve Victory

--------------------------------------------------------

Check out my YouTube channel! I'm doing video game reviews and retrospectives from the NES/SNES eras.
    I also now have a webpage: www.braselthegamer.com
    Contributor for Gaming Rebellion! Columnist of the new series Breakdown!

Thread Information