Lv. Percent
    4.75%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.74%
    Monthly Activity
    2.49%
    Sorry for double-posting but I wanted to bring this up.

In Chrono Trigger, there are two instances where you are inside Guardia Castle and Lucca shows up (in 600 AD after Marle vanished, and then in 1000 AD when you are escaping the prison). But it is never explained HOW she got into tha castle. Also, on your visit to 2300 AD, when Lucca find the computer (a device that does not exist in 1000 AD), she immediately knows how to use it. Where did she get tha knowledge? The first time I used a computer, I had no idea what I was doing.
    Keep your words soft and sweet in case you have to eat them.

Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.74%
    Monthly Activity
    4.16%
    Going very old-school here, but Adventure on th Atari 2600. You can pick up and carry a bridge. I've been playing that game for over 30 years and I still can't quite get my head around that.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    4.75%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.74%
    Monthly Activity
    2.49%
    I know this relly isn't canon and shouldn't be taken too seriously, but I have two VG: issues with LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga on the Nintendo DS. Frist of all: Stormtroopr doors. These are present in almost every episode, including the prequel levels BEFORE THERE WERE STOMTROOPERS. Why would there be a door that could ony be opened by someone that didn't exist Yet? And no, Clone Troopers can't open them.

Everyone knows that stormtroopers wear body armor. What good it does them I'm not sure because, in this game it takes one shot from a blaster to take them down. However, there are also Imperail officers who wear only grey or black uniforms, but they take about three or four shots to kill. So, that means that those cloth uniforms offer better protection against blaster fire than stormtrooper body armor? Ooooh kaaay.
    Keep your words soft and sweet in case you have to eat them.

Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.74%
    Monthly Activity
    4.16%
    Here's one that was pointed out to me (because I generally ddidn't play this game) about Spider-Man for the Atari 2600. In this game, the player takes the role of Spider-Man and must ascend a building by shooting webs and then climbing or swinging on them. You can only do this with webs...but Spider=Man is supposed to be able to crawl up walls. Why can't he do it here?
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Thread Information