Alright guys, I think we're about ready to wrap this thing up shortly. :)

First off, everyone give a big thanks to CJC for helping out around here to keep things going smoothly, and for being an all around cool guy in general. Also thanks to Nightmare for practically trying to run the thing , and of course to everyone else that entered! There were some really, really good quests--I'm sure it's going to be close!

Of course, with the holidays and the new year we'll keep it open for a few more weeks. If you're still busy playing any of the quests, you might want to think about finishing them ASAP.

As far a judging is concerned what I had in mind was not only a requirement to have played every one of the final quests, but have a sign-up as well, although the first point is probably enough. Nightmare has suggested something less restrictive: to have an open poll, or posting, in case not that many people managed to play them all. I'm a bit skeptical of this, actually. I mean, would I want someone who hasn't played my quest to have equal say vs. someone who actually has? Not really. Feel free to suggest something, especially if you are one of the 5th finalists.