6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    47.69%
    Using my goddess powers again I disable all your robots and melt them down, then punt you from the hill. I then reforge the melted down robots into a giant robotic rainbow butterfly unicorn kitten, with powers of kawaii but beneath that, armed to the death with massive weaponry to obliterate anyone who come anywhere near...

My hill.
    Keep your words soft and sweet in case you have to eat them.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    34.32%
    I manage to sneak up on your robotic RBUK and dismantle it. Taking one of it's deadliest weapns for myself, I march up to the top of the hill and use it on you.

I surround the hill with an impenetrable magic barrier that will instantly cause cold, fire, and acid damage to anyone who comes into contact with it. Also, it's a perfect sphere with it's bottom half underground so you can't tunnel under it either.

Ma hill, suckas!
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.25%
    Being immune to elemental damage (except Blue and Doctor Pepper, I get healed by that awesome shit), I walk though the shield unharmed and sneak up behind you, knocking you out. I boot you outta the shield (keeping the weapon), keeping the shield, and adding Copy Mega Man (boss version of Mega Man from one of the NES games) on loan from Dr. Wily (he needs funds for his various projects, so ya) and the entire Robot Master roster from Mega Man 2 (Heat, Bubble, Shadow, etc) including the Doc Robots from Mega Man 3.

My Hill, boi.
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    34.32%
    The shield was created by me so I can dispel it. The weapon I used was a one-shot deal so it's useless now. I use Game Genie to get past all your Mega Man stuff and catapult kick you from the hill. I then have every fighter from Mortal Kombar (up to and uncluding UMK3) r, with all their powers and under legal contract that there is no infighting. Also, I rewrote the program so it's umhackable,

This hill is my hill, and only my hill.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    47.69%
    Your Game Genie codes also have the side effect of temporarily freezing the game at random intervals. It is during one of these freezes that Midway discovers you illegally used characters from heir games and take legal action. As part ot the settlement, you have to give them the hill. I then buy the hill at a discount, and have it guarded by legions of dragons. Also, Bahamut and Tiamat are my personal bodyguard atop of...

My hill.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.25%
    I hire Bayonetta to slay the dragons (she punched god in the face once so she's got this) and then turn them into cheese statues of themselves (but they can't really do anything than look delicious) and after Bayonetta departs, I have towers every 30 feet around the hill with guards armed with anti-magic weaponry that is made unhackable. The towers are anti-magic shielded. I top it off with a cherry on top of...

My hill.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    34.32%
    I release a deadly toxin that kills all your guards. With them removed, I plant explosives at the base of each of your towers. I detonate them all simultaneously and the resulting blast is so massive it there isn't even ash left of you. I cover the hill with every form of defensive spell, and keep offensive spells ready to launch anyone who might find some way past all my magical defenses.

My smegging hill.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    47.69%
    You forget that I am a fairy goddess and can resist your magical spells. I walk right through all your defenses and take you out with some awesome form of fairy goddess power that you have never seen before (and never will again). I then protect the hill using all the Espers from Final Fantasy VI as guards and also steal Dark One's twin katana to use as personal defense should anyone reach the top of...

My hill/

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.25%
    I have Kefka turn all of the espers into magicite that he then gives to me. I hire every badass anime/video game swordsmaster to fight you while I use a Green Latern ring I "borrowed" from one of them to create a giant gold club out of energy and knowck you miles away. I keep the swordsmasters willing to stay for room and board in exchange for their services, add fairy magic to the list of things the dome shield guards against, and sit on a throne made of Dr. Pepper cans like the Iron Throne from Game of Thrones (except DP as mentioned instead of swords, which you think sitting on swords would be uncomfortable, not to mention dangerous)

My hill.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    34.32%
    Since I created said sphere (remember, it's not a dome), I dispel it. I reclaimed my twin katana (Masamune and Muramasa) from Pink Fairy in the other thread, so with them in hand I take the one swordmaster that chose to stay with you. My sword easily shred through your DP throne and you like butter. I then replace my magical sphere and surround the inside of the sphere with my army of undead samurai. And I stand at the top of the hill with my twin katana ready for any challengers.

My gol-darned, dab-natted, golly-gee-whiz-banged hill.

Thread Information