219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.76%
    I use a diamond-tipped circular saw to cut a hole through your diamond wall, then chase you off the hill.

I hire a physicist and mathematician to prove that a tesseract can, in fact, exist, and so I again place the hill in the center of one.

My hill.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

PunkNMetal71
    If you are mortal, the tesseract would disintegrate you within seconds of your picking it up, bye! I then surround the hill with a piranha filled moat. MY hill...

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.76%
    I throw a side of beef into the moat, and while your piranha are occupied with that, I swim across the moat. I then ascend the hill and uppercut you Mortal Kombat-style, sending you flying from the hill.

I get a legion of deadly and well-armed ninja to guard the hill.

My hill.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

PunkNMetal71
    I send up a cloud of poisonous gas to eradicate your legion of "deadly" and "well armed" ninja. When it clears, I boot you from the hill and set up a 30 foot tall electrified fence that is powered by solar energy reserves, as well as four packs of wolves. My hill...

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.76%
    I get in a helicopter and fly over your fence and wolves, landing right on top of the hill.

I set up automatic machine gun turrets with infra-red targeting and motion sensors to blast anyone who tries to climb the hill.

PunkNMetal71
    I resurrect the ninja legion that I bumped off a couple of posts back and send them up to take the fire from your machine gun turrets, then I kick you down the hill and take it over by coating most of the hill with ice so that everyone who climbs it will slide off... MY hill...

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.76%
    I climb the hill with a flamethrower, melting your ice. Too bad you get in the path of the flamethrower. Oh, well.

I surround the hill with a dimensioal vortex so the anyone who starts coming up the hill will find themselves walking down it on the other side (and turning around and going back will produce the same result).

My hill.

PunkNMetal71
    An "dimensioal" vortex does not exist... I climb to the top of the hill and send you flying from it.

I then cover the hill with blades and thorns and shards of glass, shredding anyone foolhardy enough to try to climb MY hill...

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.76%
    I come up the hill wearing full plate mail. I then push you off the hill into all your sharp stuff.

I set up massive speakers to blast One Direction "music" whenever anyone gets close.

クールな男
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96.41%
    I set off a nuclear explosion within the ionosphere above the hill to halt all electronics. The music stops. So I aim a big ol' magnet at you, which draws your platemail onto it.

Neat, this is my hill now. So I bring a couple Chain-Chomps along and brick 'em all over the place.

Thread Information