Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.8%

Lightbulb Long time no speak!

Holy g bus! I can't believe I even remember my password.

It has been many a year since I've visited this forum. Not that I was a big time poster or anything. I dabbled in the arts of zelda classic, taking over the tile shop project at one point... Moved on to other things in life like being a dad and creating other cool software. Which is why I'm back now.

I wanted to come share my thanks to the community I spent my earlier years, where my love for code and Zelda grew stronger than ever. I've launched a kickstarter promoting my latest project and I wanted to share the news. In hopes of picking up interested parties, I am opening my software up to those that can see it's potential. If it's not so much trouble, would you please mind taking a second out to give me some feedback or support? I don't mean to spam anyone so I apologize in advance to those that feel a pitch.

Thanks to everyone else who cared to follow their curiosity and continue to explorer the depths of the net.

-link removed-

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.04%
    Quote Originally Posted by TimPolly View Post
    Holy g bus! I can't believe I even remember my password.

It has been many a year since I've visited this forum. Not that I was a big time poster or anything. I dabbled in the arts of zelda classic, taking over the tile shop project at one point... Moved on to other things in life like being a dad and creating other cool software. Which is why I'm back now.

I wanted to come share my thanks to the community I spent my earlier years, where my love for code and Zelda grew stronger than ever. I've launched a kickstarter promoting my latest project and I wanted to share the news. In hopes of picking up interested parties, I am opening my software up to those that can see it's potential. If it's not so much trouble, would you please mind taking a second out to give me some feedback or support? I don't mean to spam anyone so I apologize in advance to those that feel a pitch.

Thanks to everyone else who cared to follow their curiosity and continue to explorer the depths of the net.

-link removed-
    Welcome! We are glad to have you back. I personally don't remember you much but there are a lot of things I don't remember from back then >.

As far as your kickstarter goes, linking to personal projects that ask for purchase or donations is fine for active members. If you would like to remain here at the forums and contribute that privilege will be returned to you, but at this time the link has been removed. I hope you understand our anti-advertizing policy has become more strict since the troubles we've had recently. You are free to talk about your projects and encourage people to look for them themselves.

Thread Information