Quote Originally Posted by SUCCESSOR View Post
Well, I like to believe that we can beat anything. Then again that sort of delusion may be what is causing my pre-existing depression to be unconscious. I haven't taken any antidepressants. I am firmly anti-drug when it comes to unnecessary uses. Though if I continue to be inertial it may become necessary. For instance I have taken migraine medicine because the pain made it impossible to be productive. I just don't like the idea of taking potentially dangerous drugs.
I didn't really like the idea of taking antidepressants when I was told they would help, I was quite desperate and I really didn't to be in pain (depression pain) anymore so much to my dislike of those types of drugs I took them for a week or so and they didn't do anything except for making feel like a broken husk of a person, I felt worse then I did before. I stopped taking them and things starting getting better, slightly at least.

I'm still having some random days of depression still... but its not as bad as it was awhile back.