0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    58.41%
    Was the max allowed string length dramatically cut? In 2.50.0, I could write 4 full lines of text even with quite some string control codes used, but now when I try to write 4 lines even without string control codes (even more, with some "\25"s to save space), it halts a word before the end of the last line. I was using and am using the LA font, for it's small enough to have much text fit in the box, but not TOO small.

Also, yes, insanely custom quests can be made even without scripting. And with scripting included, the possibilities are beyond extreme. And for 2.50.1 (as well as 2.50.0) is still very new, millions of things aren't made yet. If the big ones of ZC (like, Pineconn) really get to it, then some serious wonder can be churned out. So far 2 of my 2.50.0 quests (Valami and BBIV) were attempts to really make use of things, but even much, much more can be done. Now I'm making a bigger attempt with a bit shorter quest on 2.50.1.

EDIT: Also, the template string isn't getting saved, when closing and opening ZQ, one needs to set the template again, if one wants to.
    Last edited by CastChaos; 10-24-2014 at 09:06 AM.

Thread Information