Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.37%

The New 3DS

So if you've been keeping your ear to the ground, you would have heard by now of Nintendo's "New 3DS" (I made a topic about it some time ago) and that the only confirmed exclusive to it thus far will be Xenoblade (a port of the same game from the Wii).

However...there is a rumor going around that there will 3 other games launching with it in the US (Twilight Princess, Mario Sunshine, and STEAM - whatever that is) on the also rumored month of March 2015.

Personally, I already know I wanted one of these for Xenoblade alone. If the rumor is true, then I'll finally get around to playing Mario Sunshine (despite owning both a functional Gamecube and Wii I could play it on) as well as a portable version of Twilight Princess (which I have yet to finish, so maybe I'll finally do that too), though if its not true, at least I'll get Xenoblade.

What do you think? Do you believe the rumors or are you skeptical? If the rumor is true, does it change your stance in any way on a purchase or does it do nothing for you?
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    34.58%
    I actually own a 3DS XL, and bought my girlfriend the limited edition gold "Triforce" version (that included a download code for ALBW) for Christmas last year. My current game library consists of only a few games, though. Among them: Mario Kart 7 (preloaded), LEGO Batman 2, Ocarina Of Time 3D, and Style Savvy Trendsetters. I had a copy of Epic Mickey: Power Of Illusion but that was not as much fun as I thought it would be so I sold it. I only wish Nintendo would update the system once and for all and be done with it--constant updates every month are kind of annoying.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Thread Information