User Tag List

Thread: [RPG] Sword and Sorcery Play-by-Post

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    I needed something else to happen here, so I made some adjustments. Here's what really happened:

Granberia,
    Granberia: "I prefer disgruntled thank you. And I'm a she don't let the short hair fool you kid"
    Erasmut: "I know you’re a lady! I was talking about that other guy. He was like you, but different. Different-er?"
    You’re nonplused by this development. What other guy? Is he talking about some other dragonkin?
    G: “What other guy?”
    E: “He was like you, but more like me too. With a shiny green stone in his chest.”
    Not a Dragonkin. A Dragongnoll… with Cecette’s Pearl!
    G: "I need to find this guy. I guess we can't play together. Take care Erasmut, enjoy your play time."
    You prepare to leave, but Erasmut starts to talk again.
    E: “Toys I’m not playing with have to go into the box.”
    Before you can react, you feel yourself plummeting through a wyrmhole. It’s… different, though. There aren’t walls protecting you like you’re used to, and you can feel a strange energy bombarding you like sunlight from all sides. In an instant it is over, though, and you find yourself in a cubical room--fashioned out of limestone--waist deep in briny seawater. Graveblossom weeds hang all around the walls. There’s one other person here with you… it’s one of the crew of the Katrien’s Glory.
    Crewman: “Oh, it’s the swordswoman! Thank god, you’ve got to get me out of here?”
    You feel the spirits of water gathering around you. This is a holy place, despite its employment as a toy chest by the juvenile dragon.
    What do you do?

(Read 10-16-15)
    -C
    Last edited by Tamamo; 10-17-2015 at 01:35 PM.

Thread Information