Sancireph,
Despite your reservations, you decide to ask the dragon why the game made him so upset. He looks at you, tearful.
Erasmut: "It's not the game. It's you. You're going to leave now, and I'll be alone again."
Well, he's got you there.
Erasmut: "I hate this place. Everybody yells at me or stabs me or screams and runs away. I want to go home. But I'm too big to fit back through the hole in the toybox."
You ask where this toybox is located.
Erasmut: "In the water, under the grotto."
That must be where he sent all of those sailors before. Could Zataka be there?

Goldleaf,
The merchant seems quite upset at your mockery of his wares.
"Well then, sir, if you're going to be like that you can WALK the rest of the way to town!"
He pushes you out of the cart. Much to his dismay, though, you have already arrived.
There's a massive market, sprawled out over three levels of adobe housing. If you're looking for anything in particular, you can be sure you'll find it here.
It's a little crowded, though. Best to keep a hand on your wallet.

Zataka,
Holding your sword at hand, you wander out of the ruined bathroom into a hall. Windows line both walls, with the wind blowing from left to right. Strangely, no light is coming in from the windows. Because of the storm, probably.
There are torches perched on both walls, but they burn with green flames and generate no heat. What manner of magic is this? Alas, you aren't a mage so you're not sure what to make of these.
There's no one here. You continue down the hall and come to a grand stairwell, leading down to an entryway. From the top of the stairs you can see the doors are boarded up from the inside; could this have been the location of an ancient siege?
Well, if it was, they certainly didn't breach the front door.
There's an identical hall of windows in front of you, as well as a half dozen doors on the story below.
...It's awfully cold around here. Odd... the only thing that feels warm is Milani's Pendant.

Katrien finds the captain unnaturally charming. She is compelled to accept his glad-handing without question.
Yuri: "Well then, what brings you to my vessel, dilapidated as it is?"
Odd, though, that he's constantly staring at his own reflection in a nearby mirror. What a narcissist! ...But Wallace is nowhere to be seen.
The ship is infested with that Graveblossom weed. It also seems to be in quite the dilapidated state, as if it has been here for years.
Katrien puts the pieces together... this must be where the frogmen were living. But they're men now, not frogmen. How? Why? ...Cecette.
Katrien leaves the ship in a hurry, but before she departs she tells YURI to send Wallace back to her ship when he's done here.
mrz84, I didn't see your post before I started this. It still works, though, because Yuri is a Psion and he could distract Katrien with his magic. If you disagree, we'll come up with a fix next tennis, okay?

Rose,
You feel remorse at killing Wallace; you've let your emotions get the best of you and in your rage you executed an innocent man (who wasn't even a vampire) and desecrated his body.
Concerned your actions will be found, you locate an empty barrel, stuff his body inside, and launch it out the window into the low tide surf. You then wipe your hands and face with a washcloth and toss it as well.
It'd take some doing to link you to the murder.
Hmm... where'd the possessed diary go? You set it down to talk to Wallace, and now you can't remember where you put it.
...Can't remember...
Oh shit.

Granberia,
You emerge from the vacant Katrien's Glory, expecting to see the crew working out in the grotto to prepare for another night's guard duty. Nothing.
The whole grotto is deserted.
It's also unusually dark. Has night fallen already? You can't see the moon or any stars; it's almost unsettling how empty the sky looks.
The only object of note is sitting before you, stabbed into the wood of a ruined ship...
Wyrmkiller.