User Tag List

Thread: [RPG] Sword and Sorcery Play-by-Post

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    Granberia
    I choose to check the traps for crabs.
    GM Text "What do I fine?"
    "In the morning when it's safer I will explore the FORECASTLE with a harpoon and no armor, I'll need to make a breathing reed and some flippers though. I'm going to scavenge for materials so see you when I get back."
    @TheDarkOne
    Opportunity
    Sancireph, You notice Cecette looking around to make sure no one is watching her as she leaves after me. You may choose to follow her if you choose.

Outside cecette approaches me.
    Cecette: "I'm coming with you."
    Granberia: "Can you fight?"
    She wraps her arms around me and kisses me
    C: "I am a dragon after all honey, and a Mage. What do you think?"
    G: "Very well. Let's go."

Rose "she needs a full extended rest until she's at full power again."
    She is quite troubled on the nature of the blood she consumed.
    I wake up light my Kurusu and have a smoke, then turn to Cecette and ask about the Dragon Scale and Tracks.
    Rose: "Interesting, I have a feeling we are in a dragon's bathtub and are it's rubber duckies."
    Katrien shouts.
    Katrien: "Bad Joke Missy!"
    Me and Wallace laugh.
    I decide I will do my best to help fortify the ship after a rest.

@CJC
    GM Text Boxes
    -----
    Granberia checking the crab traps and scanvenging for materials to make diving gear.
    Side Note: I am actually going to make two reeds and two pairs of flippers.

Granberia,
    One of the traps has caught a crab. The other... no such luck. It appears to have been damaged from the explosion, and whatever was caught inside abused the impaired structural integrity to smash its way out of the trap. You toss it back into the water to be carried out with the tide, since it won't be useful.
    One crab... kind of a sad haul. Still, even split among the survivors it might help to make the rationing less intense.
    You begin to search the ship for materials useful in constructing a diving kit. When looking for a breathing reed, you notice the pile of weeds that were collected the previous day. You consider rolling one of them into a breathing apparatus, but Cecette stops you.
    "I wouldn't do that if I were you. I don't like the feel of those plants. They look poisonous; I certainly wouldn't want them near MY mouth."
    Looking outside the cabin you notice one of the frogmen dropped its spear. It's made of bamboo with sharpened stone tied to the tip. Since the handle is hollow, you could easily modify it to make a breathing reed.
    As for flippers... well, it doesn't seem like there's much around here which would work for that. You'll either have to dive without them or go scavenging the other wrecks.
    -----

(Read 10-11-15)
    -C
    Last edited by Tamamo; 10-11-2015 at 04:55 PM.

Thread Information