Rose,
You watch as Snow does one lap around the frogmen, sniffing them and sizing them up.
Snow: "Is it time?"
AoTH: "It is. Remember this well, Rose. I do this as a favor to you, which means when I call, you will come. Do you understand?"
You nod.
The wolf begins to howl. As the sound reverberates against the walls, it causes the frogmen to coil over in pain and collapse on the ground.
One by one each vomits, eructing a frog of normal size and reverting to human (or humanoid, rather) form in the process.
The captain is the last to do so.
Captain: "This is... I can't believe it! We're back to normal!"
He looks at his hands.
Captain: "I'm... I'm so old. How long have we been like this?"
He shakes his head.
Captain: "It doesn't matter. Men! Go and scavenge the other ships for lumber. We repair the damage to the hull and set sail at once!"
Sending them out of the cabin, he turns to you.
Captain: "Stranger, I am in your debt. How can I ever repay you?"

Gigamander,
Erasmut shakes his head.
Erasmut: "When I came here, that toy box was completely abandoned. It's very special to me, it's where I got big. Where am I going to put all of my stuff?"
You suggest he use one of the ships up here. He twitches his nose at the prospect.
E: "You're interrupting the game. Come back later."
A darkspace wyrmhole pops up behind you and he nudges you in. You pop out in Undine's temple again, so you erupt out of the ground and return to the surface.
Gigamander: "Maybe I'm not making this clear. You take your toys somewhere else, or something very bad is going to happen to you."
At that moment, Erasmut lets out a shout. The BLUE WIZARD has jabbed him in the tail with his spear-staff.
E: "GAH!"
Another portal opens up and banishes the wizard away.
You create a great ball of flames.
E: "You shouldn't play with fire. It's hot and it hurts when you touch it.
He tries to push you into another portal, but you evade him.
E: "I said after the game is over!"
Lashing you with his tail, still bloody from being stabbed, he knocks you upward into yet another portal. You're not back in Undine's temple, though. No... you're on the moon.
You also feel radiant energy pulsing through your body, trying to filter the essence of Salamander out. Dragon radiation... it's reacting with Granberia's cells. This isn't good.

Zataka,
You take the distraction of the meteor to try and regain some cover. But Katrien is non-compliant. The dragon lets out a horrible shout, and she steps out to see what's happening.
Erasmut seems to be swatting away the fiery figure. You also note that both Sancireph and Goldleaf are gone.
Suddenly, the dragon looks your way. You duck behind a rotten tree and he looks away.
Erasmut: "Ready or not, here I come!"
He dives into the water.

Sancireph,
Much to your advantage, the strange fiery figure has given you enough of a distraction to reach the far side of the ruined vessels, atop which the goal of the game sits.
Still, it doesn't look like you'll be able to climb from here. There are certainly plenty of footholds, but the whole thing looks like it will topple at any minute.
Then again, you ARE particularly nimble. Even if the thing starts to collapse, you might be able to redirect your weight enough to keep you from falling.

Goldleaf,
In a fit of rage, you stab the blade down into the serpent's tail. He shrieks out in pain, a sound which is quite satisfying to you.
However, before you can react he opens a portal through Darkspace and flicks you through it.
There's something very wrong with this portal, though. It doesn't have walls like a normal wyrmhole should. And you feel as if you are being burned as you travel through it. You shield your body with your arms in an attempt to lessen the pain.
When the darkspace spits you out, you find yourself in the middle of a desert next to one of those classic saguaro cacti.
There's a silver scale embedded in your hand; you rip it out instinctively but the wound bleeds profusely, so you bind it with some cloth from your bag.
You have no idea where you are, but you see wagon tracks heading north. You can't even SEE the sea, though, so you wonder how far you've been flung.