User Tag List

Thread: [RPG] Sword and Sorcery Play-by-Post

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    Granberia is slapped across the face.

"Wake up. Nap time is over missy."

I look around and try to get my bearings I realize that SACRIEPH and that MAGE I saw back at the port are in the room with me with a bunch of pirates. Looks like I was caught. I'm tied up and who appears to be the captain is staring down at me angrily.

"Who are you and What the hell are you doing on my ship!" The Captain shouts.

"I don't care much about ethics, that's why. If I want to hitch a ride on a pirate ship. I am going to hitch a ride on a pirate ship. And now I want that stone more then ever. Once I have all three I'm resurrecting him Then I'll make him feel the same pain my entire kingdom felt 2 years ago. I've been hunting D'Arsonius down for 2 long years. And now I finally have him within my reach. He will die by my hands. Even if it costs me my life."

"Are you nuts, it took an entire cabinet of archmages to seal away that mad dragon!"

"Perhaps I am, driven by emotion and vengence. That's why I have this."

I stand up and the ropes fall off. "you suck at tying knots"

"GET HER"

I scretch out my hand to the right and a portal opens and the smell of death and decay fills the room and blade slowly passes through.

"This is the WYRMKILLER, this is the one sword that is strong enough to kill even the most powerful dragons. Many have joined their friends by my own hand in the graveyard. But finally the time has come to take on one of the worst of their kind. The dragon of the bloody flame himself."
    Last edited by Tamamo; 09-30-2015 at 11:24 PM.

Thread Information