User Tag List

Thread: [RPG] Sword and Sorcery Play-by-Post

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    Rose
    I decide to walk through the kitchen and find that Wally is packing his thing.
    R: "Going somewhere."
    W: "Need to let Katrien know we found a ship."
    This angers me greatly as I feel I can replace Katrien in his life so I use my Dominate Power on him.
    R: "Whose Katrien? I don't know a Katrien. Perhaps you should stay her and take care of your daughter Rose."

@CJC
    Let me explain this action a bit. There are two reasons I brought him with me: He's a cook "these men need food, and he brought some with him" and rose likes having him around.
    Rose,
    Wallace shakes his head. He then pinches his brow.
    Wallace: "No, no, no, this isn't right."
    He grabs you by the throat.
    Wallace: "My mind is not your plaything, girl!"
    Shoving you away, he flees.

You tried to erase a relationship with a loved one. Since you're not a psionic mage, your domination was overcome by the cook's force of will as a result of this. He was unwilling to part with his attachment.

Granberia
    Salamander appears before me, alone sensing the change in my body and opens her mouth in awe.
    S: "Darsonius presence it's gone and your a Phoenix with a Pearl!"
    G: "I'm as surprised as you are. I plunged one of his pearls into my chest on instinct and this is the result."
    GM Text: Salamanders Response
    Granberia,
    Salamander stares at you, dumbfounded.
    Salamander: "I had always hoped this light within you would surface. I had worried that he snuffed it out."
    Granberia: "D'Arsonius?"
    Salamander: "No, the Wyrmkiller."
    At this moment, you notice that the blade has gone.

G: "Silence, we must head back to Undine, I think I know a way to stop Erasmute from using her temple as a toy box."
    I remove the pearl and slash open a temporary tear and return to UNDINES ISLAND and call out to Undine and Erasmute.

As you remove the pearl, you shrink back to what you would presume is your normal size. However, you note that you are no longer a dragonkin. Rather, you are purely elven (Selected based on player preferences and actions, change as necessary). You wonder if anyone will recognize you.
    Your tear--ripped open with white flames sent down the blade of the white stone knife--sends you through a storm of primordial chaos before depositing you inside the cabin of the Katrien's Glory. But the cabin is empty; there's no crew around.

(Read 10-25-15)
    -C
    Last edited by Tamamo; 10-25-2015 at 02:56 PM.

Thread Information