(Starting with this post updates will only be made on Fridays until further notice)

@SUCCESSOR
Reven, as you toss the inkwell the LIZARD begins to speak. "What do you know of this condition?" he manages to growl at Telivar before the inkwell strikes the PALADIN and shatters, spraying ink everywhere. You laugh hysterically as the ink splats into their eyes and faces. The Paladin makes a blind jab towards the source of the ink but does not connect a blow. The Lizard, conversely, sweeps the room with his tail and knocks everyone to the floor. You see a paper shuriken fly up from the tussle and pierce the ceiling as if it was made of steel. The three begin to brawl but then inexplicably vanish. Only Telivar remains in the room.
"Very cute. Here, this should give us some privacy."
You feel strange, as if the world is jello and you're an errant chunk of fruit.
"So, what would you care to discuss? It's got a few minutes before it wears off."
What do you do?

=====

@bigjoe
Jerias, you are able to release your words in a low growl. As you speak, however, a vial of BLUE INK floats into the air and flings itself toward you, shattering and splashing ink into your eyes. You quickly drop prone, knowing that blinded opponents will attack wildly until they are able to regain their sight, and then you swiftly trip the two men standing next to you with your tail so they don't have an opportunity to attack each other. You place your claws on the paladin and prepare to pin him but then discover that he's gone and you're alone on the floor. Wiping the ink from your face you stand and look around, finding only yourself and the wizard left in the cabin.
Something is off about the air. It feels warm and inviting, and almost inexplicably familiar.
Telivar places his right hand on the table. It is a claw much like yours.
"Oh, I know rather a lot about this condition. But why don't you ask your master about it. Where is the dragon that sent you?"
You do not understand what he means. What do you do?

=====

@TheDarkOne
Sancireph, you attempt to heal the man but you feel the connection to your magic fading as you cast your spell. Could your doubt actually be inhibiting your ability? Still, you are able to at least stop the bleeding. With the man stabilized you help him up and walk him over to the couch at the side of the lobby. You ask who did this to him.
"A... a lizardman attacked me. He wanted me to lead him to master Telivar, but his eyes... there was some dark entity pulling strings behind his eyes. I tried to run and he stabbed me."
You ask the man his name.
"I'm TOMA, the-"
Upon hearing the name you instantly throttle him and pin him to the wall. He begins to choke.
What do you do?

=====

@mrz84
Zataka, after snapping out of your memories at the sight of Malichor, you turn to the wizard Telivar in hopes of asking him to defuse the situation diplomatically. As you do so a vial of BLUE INK shatters in your face, blinding you. As your training dictates you punch blindly towards the source of the blinding fluid but your blow connects only with the air. You are then tripped by some unseen force. Clearing the ink from your eyes and standing once more you find that you are standing alone in the room, with Telivar as the only other occupant. The air around you feels thin, as if you are standing at the top of a mountain. You remember this sensation but you can't place it.
"Well then, that's much better. It was far too crowded in here."
You ask where you are.
"This place is the INTERSPACE. It's like a membrane between dimensions. It should be very familiar to you, you must have passed through it when you came to this world. I've placed us all in the various folds of this membrane so we can speak privately."
What do you do?

=====

@Xyvol
Malichor, trying to calculate what you wish to do to prevent a brawl, you are startled by a vial of BLUE INK which flies up to Zataka and shatters, splashing into your eyes. In your panic you draw one of your PAPER SHURIKEN but you are tripped as you throw it. It sinks into the ceiling. Scrambling to stand, you suddenly notice that a CYAN FOG has filled the air and the other occupants of the room have vanished. Only TELIVAR remains.
Looking around, you see the shadows of DRAGONS in the darkness of the fog. Telivar's right hand is placed on the table, spiraling flames of tiny dragons crawling around it and up his arm. Even your paper shuriken has one on it, methodically dancing circles as it nips at its own tail.
"There isn't much time. There's something you need to know."
What do you do?