User Tag List

Thread: [RPG] Sword and Sorcery Play-by-Post

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    Retro-active-continuity (rose does not feel much of anything anymore, she's been through too much)
    I figured she might have sadness because she was reaching out to Wallace as a father figure. But fine, her disposing the body was still justified, just scratch the emotional reaction.

Rose
    I approach the captain who is staring at his reflection.
    R:" "You sure are enjoying that new body my scourge of the seas, soon your have a warship at your disposal, and with my help perhaps even an entire fleet."
    I wink at him.
    Y: "Funny, you sure are easily trusting. I projected my presence into your head and you trusted me without a second thought."
    Spoiler: show
    "If you weren't an undead I could of dominating your mind already."

Veto, this is incorrect. You have a mind, as so you are susceptible to mind magic despite your ability to hypnotize others. He has also manipulated you at least once, making you forget the location of the book.
    Being undead does not make you immune to magic.
    (I believe you have assumed immunity because he was not able to manipulate you while he was in a book. However, he was in a book; the vessel dictates casting prowess as demonstrated by Telivar and with a human body he is a much more serious threat.)
    Also, he was not sealed into the book. He put himself there as a life-saving precaution.

R: "Because we both are after the same thing. Revenge... you're after those who sealed you in that book, and I'm after those responsible for who I am which there are three. You and I are very much alike Yuri, and I think we should help each other out."
    I wrap my one of my arms around the back of his neck and he raises his voice at me.
    Y: "Are you toying with me vampire? There are things!..."
    I remove my arm as I put my other's arm finger to his lips shushing him.
    R: "...one should not do for there own safety. I have respect for you and I do not have any feelings for you, doesn't me we can't pretend. And we're going to have to. That's the only way your men are letting a vampire aboard this boat. Anyways think about my proposal and come to my room when your ready to give me your answer. Ciao."
    I shake my hips as I leave the room provocatively and turn my head to say one less think with a wink.
    R: "See you around... Captain..."
    Yuri gives rose evil an smile.
    Y: "I'll think about it."

Granberia (Dreaming)
    I reach for the sword and a voice calls out to me I turn around and see Salamander standing there her eyes tearful.
    S: "You pull that stupid sword out, and you will never see me again Granberia..."
    G: "Shut up, I'm not a kid and you can't boss me around anymore mom."
    I pull the sword out of the wall.
    S: "Very well, you are no longer my daughter. And our pact is no more."
    @CJC Good thinking, this would give me a chance to see what it's like to play without Salamander.

@mrz84
    Katrien, on your way back from the vessel your stopped by a wolf, a big wolf. It exhales a plume of icy cold breath.
    Snow: "Evening, I need a favor it looks eastwards towards Erasmut."
    Katrien gulps and takes a step back.
    Katrien: "Umm so that dragon a friend of yours?"
    Snow: "No, he's older then me by far around 1000 years old or so"

Neither Snow nor AoTH would know this.

Snow: No, but he is clearly a lost child. Being a parent with many cubs myself this bothers me. I want you to investigate the matter I will reward you greatly."
    Katrien: "What kind of reward?"
    Snow: "Gold, and a lot of it.
    "I am a Lycaon Magician after all. I can turn stones into gold nuggets if you want."

Let's leave the source of Snow's riches obscure for now.

(Read 10-27-15)
    -C
    Last edited by Tamamo; 10-27-2015 at 02:14 PM.

Thread Information