@mrz84 @TheDarkOne
Zataka and Sancireph...
You reflect on the argument which preceded your departure from Audamar...
~~~~~
Zataka asks what happened to the stone.
"It's safe."

Zataka, you warn that the ogres could continue their assault until they are victorious.
"What ogres? There weren't any left after that attack."
Sancireph, you inform her that such was her train of thought the last time they attacked.
"It doesn't matter, the stone is no longer here."
Zataka, you ask where it has gone. Before Evaine can answer, Sanceriph asks why she said stone (singular).
Evaine grows quiet.
"It doesn't matter. The stone is long gone by now."
[Act Medias Res]
One Stone or Two?
(Filled)
~~~~~
If the two are one, why send it away?
~~~~~
[/Act Medias Res]
Sancireph demands to know where it went.
"Why, so you can give chase?"
Zataka nods.
"Chase the dragon. I'm sure she knows where it is." She snickers.
Sancireph, you pound your fist on the desk.
"The fact of the matter is that I don't know where it is. It is out of my hands."
[Act Medias Res]
Who took the Stone(s)?
(Filled)
~~~~~
Why risk the world for power?
~~~~~
[/Act Medias Res]
Evaine hands off a stack of paperwork to an underling. She looks very tired and you doubt you'll be able to get any more information from her.
She sighs.
"The city of Audamar thanks you for your services. I think it would be best if you were on your way."
~~~~~

Still, here you are with the wizard Goldleaf, trying to decide what to do next.

Goldleaf, the ELVEN FIGHTER Sancireph hands you a note from a sheltered box. He claims that he was robbed and this is the only item he has to track the thief. Holding it in your hands your SCRY MAGIC kicks in and you see visions of a warship crossing the ocean. There are claw marks on the port side of the vessel. The vision fades.
You are vaguely familiar with the Audamar area and you suspect the vision was about Seigbert port. It is about a day's walk to the west (5 hours on foot), though you could make the ride in a little under an hour.

Zataka, Sancireph, and Goldleaf
What do you do?

=====

@Tamamo
Granberia...
You follow Cecette to Telivar's mansion, running the scenario in your head about how things will play out: Once she's stopped you can remove the pearl and then the magician whose energy you can feel even from this distance will help you both with the problem at hand.
Unfortunately things rarely play out as you'd expect. You clear the forest and come upon the mansion, where you see Cecette approaching the walls. Squinting your eyes you can make out the faint image of a portly old wizard dressed in blue moons. Blue moons? Really? Who wears blue moon pattern in this day and age? You expect that the two are conversing until you see the tiny man fling fireballs into Cecette's face.
(Telivar is not a dragon mage and--after his brush with Bankraz the Azure Dragon--he isn't taking any chances with the reptilian brood and he certainly won't be making any deals)
He shouts "YEAH! I'm back at full power and I'm not taking any more of your garbage!"
She lets loose a bolt of lightning from her maw, which he deflects with a backhand. The bolt crashes into a neighboring mountain causing an avalanche.
You watch as spiny vines entangle Cecette's feet. A portal of black symbols opens next to her, ripping a wyrmhole (yes, wyrmhole not wormhole) to her left. The wizard rears up a golf stance and--spawning a massive club the size of his mansion--putts the dragon through the wormhole as she breaks from the vines.
"Adios, scaly!" he shouts as she vanishes. Just as quickly as it formed, the wyrmhole snaps shut. The wizard raises his arms in the air in victory and on the ground where Cecette stood a topiary bush of him in a victory pose sprouts. He disappears into his mansion.
Cecette is gone. She's... she's gone.
What do you do?