Sancireph:
After witnessing the exchange between Cecette and Granberia, I decide to mind my on business. I volunteer to go searching for more supplies. I suggest checking out the merchant vessel--my natural elven dexterity should be sufficient for me to climb to it without any problems, and it is the most likely to have something useful. I also mention that if any of the ships we search are intact, we can use them to escape from this place.

Goldleaf:
Phantom magic ((OOC: Cone Of Cold is evocation magic in AD&D terms)) is not my specialty but it isn't as physically draining, so I am still mostly fine. Nevertheless, I stay behind to assist with the fortifications. As for a final line of defense, I mention that using the spell Magic Barrier around the cabin would prevent any opposition from getting in, but it will only last for about an hour. However, our physical fighters (Sancireph, Zataka, Granberia, Katrien, the remaining crew, and anybody else I've forgotten) can probably hold the outer line, and possibly I wouldn't even need to cast the spell.
@CJC : I've forgotten, is Katrien locked?

Katrien is locked under mrz84's control, so he and I may veto actions that you make with her if we feel such action is necessary. Still, you are free to make assumptions which can later be corrected with retroactive continuity (a ret-con), much like Tamamo assumed the diplomacy went well and I adjusted the outcome when such was not the case.
(Read 10-11-15)
-C