Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkOne View Post
Where could they have gone?
Sancireph,
While Katrien is saddened that her old ship cannot be salvaged, the promise of the treasure within this new vessel catches her eye. She goes back into the cabin to fetch some keepsakes, but when she returns she is distraught.
Katrien: "Has anyone seen Wallace? I thought he was in the cabin, but there's no trace of him. His copper fry-pan is still here, he'd never go anywhere without it."
You mention you haven't seen Zataka or Goldleaf either.
A crewman pipes up.
Crewman: "Yeah, KLARK is missing too. We could hear him when he was in the temple, but he didn't pop back out with us."
Katrien orders her crew to begin immediate repairs on the vessel. She looks distressed, though.
Katrien: "We cannot leave until we find our allies. And even so, I'm not sure we can get this boat into the water without that wizard friend of yours."
You suggest they might be able to dig a channel to the shore, it's only about twenty feet away.
Katrien: "Well, it's a start. Let's fix the ship first."
If anybody knows where your friends are, it'd be that dragon. He's still sobbing on the far side of the island.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkOne View Post
What does he have to sell?
Goldleaf,
Most of the wares are utterly ridiculous. Snake oil promising to turn the imbiber purple and cure their scurvy, various gaudy patterns of woven cloth 'for robes', and a few enchanted objects of marginal utility.
You see a sword similar to the one you gave to that captain for passage: it has an enchantment that illuminates the blade under certain circumstances.
You also see a mace purported to be able to 'split the earth itself'. Reading the runes you notice that there's not an actual enchantment on the weapon; the word is literally "gibberish" and so the weapon likely flings wild magic unpredictably. The paper mage who enchanted it looks to have duped this merchant.
One item DOES catch your attention. It's a carpet with runes embroidered in spiraling patterns. It is the same word over and over again: fly.
"Ah, something's caught your eye I see. A fine piece of merchandise that; it's a steal at 600 platinum."
Is this guy nuts?

============

Quote Originally Posted by mrz84 View Post
I hold the pendant towards the statue for a few minutes (concentrating as I do so) and then towards the tear (again concentrating).
Zataka,
The amulet dances wildly as you concentrate on the tear. Suddenly you feel a great vortex pulling you in; you fall THROUGH the tear.
You find yourself in a claw-foot tub, drenched in rainwater, in a ruined castle. There's a hole in the roof above you and it's raining on your head.
Around the room you see white roses, placed lovingly in pots around this tub. Their thorny roots have overgrown the entire room and are even curling into the tub. This place has been abandoned for quite some time.
Climbing out of the tub you knock some of the water off your armor and look about. Milani's pendant has gone quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by mrz84 View Post
She refuses to leave without Wallace at the very least and since Zataka saved her life (despite her protests she could handle herself), she feels an obligation to wait for him as well to repay him for it.
Katrien goes into the cabin to collect a few keepsakes but finds that Wallace has left... without his own treasured object (a copper fry-pan). When she talks to Sancireph, she learns Zataka is also missing. Out of a sense of obligation to the latter she arranges for a search party, though there are few crewmen to spare with the repairs needed for Sancireph's merchant boat. Katrien decides that she's not needed for this work, though, and leads a party of four to the warship at the other end of the island.
Much to her surprise, she discovers an entire new crew of men walking about, conducting repairs on this second vessel.
Does she press on, or go back and share her discovery?

============

Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo View Post
This angers me greatly as I feel I can replace Katrien in his life so I use my Dominate Power on him.
Rose,
Wallace shakes his head. He then pinches his brow.
Wallace: "No, no, no, this isn't right."
He grabs you by the throat.
Wallace: "My mind is not your plaything, girl!"
Shoving you away, he flees.
You tried to erase a relationship with a loved one. Since you're not a psionic mage, your domination was overcome by the cook's force of will as a result of this. He was unwilling to part with his attachment.

G: "I'm as surprised as you are. I plunged one of his pearls into my chest on instinct and this is the result."
GM Text: Salamanders Response
Granberia,
Salamander stares at you, dumbfounded.
Salamander: "I had always hoped this light within you would surface. I had worried that he snuffed it out."
Granberia: "D'Arsonius?"
Salamander: "No, the Wyrmkiller."
At this moment, you notice that the blade has gone.

I remove the pearl and slash open a temporary tear and return to UNDINE'S ISLAND and call out to Undine and Erasmut.
As you remove the pearl, you shrink back to what you would presume is your normal size. However, you note that you are no longer a dragonkin. Rather, you are purely elven (Selected based on player preferences and actions, change as necessary). You wonder if anyone will recognize you.
Your tear--ripped open with white flames sent down the blade of the white stone knife--sends you through a storm of primordial chaos before depositing you inside the cabin of the Katrien's Glory. But the cabin is empty; there's no crew around.