221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.39%
    I'll be getting the digital game myself come midnight on the day of release. so I'll look forward to playing some fellow members here as well.
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    92.76%
    Thanks for the demo code man, I'll be downloading it in the morning! anyways, it may awhile before I can pick up the full game I have some money tied up for quite some time but I will be sure to snag the 3DS version of the game maybe next month or maybe in november.

But I would be up for playing a few rounds when I get the game. But it'll be a while since I would have to get some practice with the controls and you know stuff.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.3%
    I must also say thank you for the code, I've been having a blast. Playing Smash Bros. on the 3DS isn't the pain I was expecting (I was worried that the controls/tiny screen might be a problem, but those haven't been an issue). The real challenge now is to learn all the new characters' moves - and I'm almost definitely going to be picking this up as soon as I can when it gets released.
    The artist formally known as macweirdo42, formally known as weirdguy (it's a long, uninteresting story).

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    12.55%
    Yeah, what the others have said, thanks for the code. It's been pretty fun so far, though it's odd how long it takes to load up the game or exit it. Must require that much power to run the game, eh? Hopefully it won't have the same troubles with the cartridge version. Been having a little trouble adjusting to the controls though, they feel weird since I'm used to Gamecube/Wiimote+Nunchuck. Debating if I should play more and get a feel for it before the final version or just wait so I can customize the controls to be more comfortable. We shall see, I suppose.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.39%
    Glad to hear everyone who got codes is enjoying the demo. The loading times erk me a bit, but I'm hoping the full game won't be as bad.

Also, apparently the Wii U version's release date has been leaked for a post-Thanksgiving release. The 21st if I remember right.
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    12.55%
    Same day as the Ruby/Sapphire remakes. It wouldn't surprise me.

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    92.76%
    I've downloaded and it I'm enjoying it quite a bit, I can safely say that Villager is totally over powered to hell XD And Mega Man is alright but I can't seem to get good at him... But Hey at least I can still play Link and beat 3 other Level 9 CPUs with no issues.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    12.55%
    I feel like I'm gonna like Megaman a lot after getting used to him, for now though I'm still eager to get my hands on Little Mac, Lucina, and Robin. As for Villager... presently, he apparently has the ability to cancel Link's Final Smash with a well-timed pocket ability. He can't use it, but he can cancel it. Hope that gets patched out, I don't like that at all.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.3%
    One thing I'll say about the new Smash - I'm gonna miss the hell out of Snake. He was my absolute favorite character from the Wii version. I guess Mega Man is an okay substitute on the guns and gadgets front (seriously, no offense against Mega Man intended, he's my favorite character from the demo, and I'm stoked that he finally got to be included), but yeah, I loved the grenades, bazookas, mortars, mines, etc. that Snake brought to the table.
    The artist formally known as macweirdo42, formally known as weirdguy (it's a long, uninteresting story).

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    92.76%
    Upon farther playing I'm starting to get a hang of Mega Man, finally managed to see his Final Smash (which is totally awesome BTW!) Anyways I think I'll have to buy as soon as I can get it!

I'm just having a ball with the demo so far even through there is not much there its still quite fun.

Edit; I found a mini training mode go and set up a multiplayer match for anyone and set all the others players to CPU and start it up and you'll be in a white arena with old beat'em up punching bag.
    Last edited by Ventus; 09-14-2014 at 10:50 PM.

Thread Information