Since I built my PC four years ago, I've only had two BSODs. The first was becuase I overclocked my RAM like a fucking moron shortly after the build was done. The second was when I tried to play Bioshock Infinite a week ago.

Needless to say, I was unhappy.

My graphics card is an XFX AMD Radeon HD 6850. It's not a new card, but it should still be able to handle games, I would think, though maybe not at the best settings. For the past several months, though, my graphics driver has been crashing at random. I always keep my drivers up to date, so I thought it was a bit strange. It used to be just in-game, but it'd recover quickly enough to not crash the game. Just a few seconds of freezing. Then games started completely crashing out, saying my graphics driver had failed. Exasperated, I wiped my graphics drivers with driver sweep and (re) downloaded the latest drivers. For a minute, I thought it might have worked. I was wrong. Even Fallout 3 crashes at low settings. The card's not dusty, I clean out my PC about once a month.

So I figured, you know what, fuck it. I've read that the past few Radeon generations haven't been great, so I'm thinking of getting a GTX 760. BUT. I am open to suggestions.

Give me some sweet sweet IT love, AGN.