I don't know why some of you have said that Mega Man & Bass was a good game. It's not. The level design and enemy placement are terrible, and it's hard for all the wrong reasons. Maybe I need to play it on SNES rather than GBA. That one and Mega Man 8 just don't feel like real Mega Man games to me. It's not that the gameplay made any changes, they just feel kind of lazy, like the developers were working on other things and just released these two as an afterthought. Keiji Inafune put Mega Man and Bass (Rockman and Forte) on the SNES because he wanted players who didn't have a Playstation to be able to play a new Mega Man game. Enough ripping on that game. Opinions are like buttholes, right?

My favorite game on the NES is Mega Man 2. I'm pretty sure my first Mega Man game was the original Mega Man, but Mega Man 2 blew me away. I played that game a ton as a kid and I'll always have fond memories of sharing strategies with neighbor kids. We all kind of raced to finish the game. I don't remember who won, but it probably wasn't me. Mega Man 3 is freaking awesome as well. The introduction of the sliding mechanic was genius. I think I remember being just as excited for Mega Man 3 as I was for Super Mario Bros 3.

I didn't even know that Mega Man 4 had been released when I saw it at the rental store. I beat this as a kind when renting it. I didn't own it until I was a teenager. I'm pretty sure I ended up selling it pre-army days. It's a good game, but I can't stand the charging noise in this game. It seems to loud, and it drowns out some fantastic music. The game design really relied on the charge shot as well, so you pretty much always had to have a blast ready to go.

Mega Man 5 didn't really add anything new to the series, but it's still a solid game. I had the fact that you lose your charge shot when you get hit. I guess it was an attempt at balancing the difficulty out. I owned this one when it came out, but again, I sold it during my pre-army days. That sucks too, because this game is the most expensive Mega Man game on the NES right now. I have fond memories of this game, but it definitely wasn't my favorite. It just didn't add anything new.

I owned Mega Man 6 as well, but I no longer have it. I never liked this one nearly as much as the rest of the games in the series. I still don't. It's not a bad game, it's just not Mega Man 2 or 3. The Rush adapters were pretty cool, though. I think my indifference toward this was was because I already had Mega Man X when I got 6, and Mega Man X kicks a lot ass.

Mega Man 7 was a game that I was always trying to buy, but it was expensive even back when it came out. It's over $120 right now, and when it came out, I'm pretty sure it was $70. I never had the cash to buy it. It's a good game, but definitely not my favorite. The original Mega Man games just didn't feel the same after the NES days. Fun fact: Mega Man's charge shot always did an equivalent to 3 normal shots of damage up until Mega Man 7. In Mega Man 7, it only does 2 normal shots of damage. During the levels, it's just easier and faster to use normal shots.

I owned Mega Man X and X2, but never X3. Mega Man X is a freaking amazing game. I still love the armor mechanic and the dash jump. The charge shot sound in this game isn't nearly as intrusive as it was in the NES Mega Man games. Mega Man X2 was really cool. At times, I kind of like it more than Mega Man X. It seems a bit more polished, I think, and it's just a bit more challenging. Mega Man X3 came out and I had the same problem with it that I did with 7. It was just too expensive for me to buy at the time. I really liked the mega armor suit things in this game, but the rest of it just isn't as good as Mega Man X or Mega Man X2.

Mega Man X4 was one of the first games I owned on the Playstation along with Mega Man 8 and Final Fantasy VII. X4 was cool at the time, but I went back and played it again recently, and it just doesn't feel the same. It's not a bad game, I just don't have the same memories of this one as I do for other games in the series.

I have the Mega Man X collection for my PS2, but surprisingly, I had never played X5 or X6 until a few days ago. I decided to finally give them a shot...and I wasn't impressed. I'll go back and finish them someday, but not today.

I really want to try out Mega Man X7 and X8. I head X7 isn't great, but X8 is a lot better. I think I rented Command Mission once, but it wasn't great.

I liked the first Mega Man Zero game, and I think I still own it. I beat it, but I never really had any interest in playing any of the others in the series.

Mega Man 9 was awesome. I play through it every once in awhile. Mega Man 10 was good, but not as good as 9.

Oh wow. Sorry guys, I really like Mega Man games. Has anyone played Street Fighter X Mega Man? It was okay. I haven't beaten it yet.