I hope I'm not breaking rules by posting this here since I posted a similar idea in another thread. I wasn't as clear what I'm wanting to do and I thought an individual thread would work better for my requests for help.

My quest idea has multiple swords. But I don't want the sword effects to be the same for higher level swords as the current set up for sword triggers I believe are like this...

Master sword types do what magic sword,white sword and wooden sword types do...
Magic sword types do what white sword and wooden sword types do...
ECT.ECT.

I plan on Earth,wind and fire swords to destroy specific objects such as Earth destroys certain walls/mountains,Fire destroys certain ice,wooden obstacles, Wind would destroy whirlwinds blocking your path.

Water would temporarily split specific river areas and ocean areas down the middle.

Master would destroy evil barriers which can easily be done without help.

Two hidden special swords Light sword could light up dark rooms like the candle and be stronger than the elemental swords but weaker than the Master sword. I already know how to adjust strengths just need help with the dark rooms lighting up.
Dark sword would be a little stronger than the Master sword and at full health fire four ways but cost one heart per use maybe more if too overpowered.

In the mean time I will try to find my own solutions if so I will edit this post on what I no longer need help with if any solutions lie in other threads a link to the solution will work thank you in advance for any help.

Just to recap I already know how to make the Master Sword destroy evil barriers and how to change a swords strength.