12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    63.99%
    I don't even attempt to read or play games in the car, or even look down for extended periods of time. Motion sickness strikes sometimes within a few seconds. It takes much longer on a bus, but that's why I started listening to audio books. I don't know why, but I seem to be most prone to motion sickness around sunset. At night I seem to be much more immune. I just hope the oculus rift agrees with me.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowTiger View Post
    I used to have horribly awful motion sickness in cars. I used to be afraid of getting into them and riding for long periods of time out of the fear that I'd throw up in the middle of the road and cars would slip on them, careening into other vehicles and cause a ten car pile-up that was all my fault because someone had to transport me somewhere.
    God, you made me laugh. I know better than to read forums in the library too.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    51.7%
    Quote Originally Posted by Phazite View Post
    I don't even attempt to read or play games in the car, or even look down for extended periods of time. Motion sickness strikes sometimes within a few seconds. It takes much longer on a bus, but that's why I started listening to audio books. I don't know why, but I seem to be most prone to motion sickness around sunset. At night I seem to be much more immune. I just hope the oculus rift agrees with me.

God, you made me laugh. I know better than to read forums in the library too.
    I would be afraid to spend money on something like the Oculous Rift. It looks amazing! And it would all be ruined by putting it on and getting sick in a few minutes. What I want to know is... Can I wear one of those things around everywhere I go and have a Terminator like vizor analyzing everything I see?!

Laughing out loud in public is the best. Especially in places where loud outbursts and unexpected.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    17.83%
    I've only ever really been motion sick once. It was in elementary school, and I got sick reading a book while on the way back from my grandmother's house. To this day, it's still kind of weird to me. I always read in the car, and I've never been motion sick before or since, and it wasn't like it was a coincidence that I happened to get a stomach bug at the same time I was reading, because I felt better as soon as we got home.
    The artist formally known as macweirdo42, formally known as weirdguy (it's a long, uninteresting story).

Keese
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%
    ---
    Last edited by Liliith; 10-04-2023 at 12:37 AM.

Thread Information