User Tag List

Thread: Lost Isle - found the bow, found the quiver, now what?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    80.74%

Lost Isle - found the bow, found the quiver, now what?

I found the bow; I found the quiver; but I still can't shoot arrows, so I can't seem to progress in the quest Something seems to be missing, as there's some blank space on the bow icon in my equipment. It looks sort of like a sheaf of arrows... do I need to find one of those, too, even though arrows are already used as currency in this quest? I noticed in the manual it said I need to use a custom version of ZC to play this quest; maybe that's causing a bug, as I'm just using stock ZC 2.5.5? Or is there actually an item I still need to find in order to shoot arrows? I've been stumped on this quest for a long time now, but I figured I'd finally ask for help, seeing as it is such a well-made quest!
    I thought the random question asked who the final boss of Final Fantasy 1 was. No wonder that registration didn't take!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    80.74%
    Aha! I totally missed that door sitting right next to me in that one cave under the village (hey, they blend in with the background); now I have the... arrows... and now I'm a bit stuck again I thought I could activate those gray crystals with arrows, but apparently those require something else to activate them. The manual says I should get the raft early on, but I can't even find an entrance to the area where the raft is supposed to be hiding...
    I thought the random question asked who the final boss of Final Fantasy 1 was. No wonder that registration didn't take!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    65.17%
    I know you posted this a month ago, but if you still need help and happened to see this, I believe you find the raft in the first dungeon, which you only need the bow and arrows to get into. You'll have to do some exploring to find the dungeon, but exploring is what this quest is all about.

You can find let's plays and walk throughs of this quest on YouTube as well.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.09%
    I thought I had played the first part of Lost Isle but looking at a Let's Play of it I realized I never have. I may have to open it up one of these days.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    46.22%
    Maybe you should Succesor! Think of it as a Metroidvania type of quest.
    "If anybody says him/her/it without defining what they're talking about, the conversation is automatically about my p.e.n.i.s. :-D" - Wild Bill
    "Design ideas come to me during fetid fits of masturbation." - C-Dawg
    "I want to give NoeL a blowjob! ^_^" - Peteo
    "The magic boob should be mine any minute!" - Koopa
    "Suicide is the most sincere form of self-criticism" - My Film Professor

Thread Information