Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    31.51%

zelda classic

what do I need to down load before I can play Zelda I have down loaded the game but cant play it

Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    1.31%
    Before we can answer your question could you please elaborate on a few things:

First, What operating system are you using? Windows, MacOSX and Linux are supported, though we are having trouble with Windows 8.

Second, what did you download? The current version of Zelda Classic can be found on ZeldaClassic.com, which is accessible through the download link at the top of the page. The version you want is 2.50, and make sure you've picked the one that is compiled for your operating system.
    http://zeldaclassic.com/downloads.php#zc

Third, how are you launching the game? It is highly recommended that you use the ZLaunch.exe that came in the zip file. It has buttons to launch both Zelda Classic and the game builder ZQuest and it allows you to adjust settings.
    If the game is only blinking on screen briefly before closing itself, try switching between FullScreen and Windowed modes. Some operating systems handle the program better windowed.

The answers to these three questions will help others assist with your trouble.

Welcome to AGN!

Thread Information