NOTICE: This proposed method of judging is not currently in use.

Okay! It has been just over a month since the submissions closed. Hopefully you've had time to just browse and enjoy the surplus of quests that were submitted. Now it's time to start picking which quest you want to be the next number installment in Zelda Classic.

I have added a multiple-choice poll to each quest thread, which expires sometime during the afternoon (15:ish GMT -6) on the 14th of April 2014.
It's a little ironic that the close date is 4/14/14, since I arbitrarily picked 123 days for the length of the poll. ANYWAY! You may vote for as many categories as you like, but please also vote for "played" if you played the quest, we will be using this to determine which quest got the most traffic.

Here is a more in-depth description of each category:

Played
You played the quest. We will be using this category to track which quest was played the most. If you're voting, I should hope you at least played the quest before you picked it!

Best Candidate
Cumulatively, you believe that the quest should be the winner of the contest. We will use this category to determine finalists for the private judging

Riddler
Of all the quests you played (and I hope you played at least two!), you felt the quest was the most clever with puzzles. Puzzles can include text riddles, mazes, tool puzzles (burn flags, push blocks, etc) and Overworld layout.

Hardest
Of all the quests, you struggled the most with the difficulty of this one. Perhaps it is a lack of access to necessary equipment or perhaps it is the structure of rooms and enemies. Being Hardest doesn't necessarily mean you didn't LIKE the quest, though, if you did not enjoy the best it is better to refrain from voting in categories outside "Played".

Purple Ganon
You feel the quest featured a particularly clever or unusual boss fight. Perhaps the projectiles are strange for that type of boss, or the room layout is bizarre. Or perhaps it is my awesome Ganon fight! Sorry, had to get that in somewhere. <_<

Gold Darknut
You feel the quest featured a particularly interesting new enemy concept. The new enemy needn't have new graphics to qualify.

Underhell
You feel the dungeons in the quest were rigorous, clever, and enjoyable, much more so than other quests in the contest.

Pixel Power
You feel the quest made use of new or ripped tiles that were elegant but did not disturb the overall appearance of the Classic Style

Famicom
You feel the quest is very NES authentic, and could picture it on a cartridge in an old system.

It is important to note that even though the poll is multiple choice, you only get to vote once per quest! Make sure you've picked the categories you absolutely want for that quest before you submit.

Also, in case you're wondering why I posted identical messages in every quest thread, it was to filter the non-quest threads to the bottom of the sub-forum so as to remove distractions. I posted in order of last post date, so the quest that was being discussed most recently is still at the top of the forum.

Too Long, Didn't Read!
Each quest thread now has a poll! Go vote! Vote in multiple categories! And vote before April 14th!