Just finished this quest. My thoughts.

I, for one, don't mind smaller dungeons. That you were able to squeeze in all 9 Levels in only two DMs, while maintaining a semblance of a good picture [Level 3 notwithstanding], was nice. The flip side, of course, was the relative ease of the dungeons ... at least in the early going.

'Strange Staircases' (in Levels 7 and 9, in particular) are not to my taste. In fact,

Spoiler: show
I missed the Wand completely, because it didn't occur to me to go back through the passageway I just came out of to find it.

Admittedly, you did warn of such in that level, so players do need to be mindful. Not sure if it's fun, though, having to channel one's OCDism to double-check every passageway. (Actually, there's a room in Level 9 with a big rectangle of blocks that has a passageway. If you start down that passageway but then turn around, you end up IN that rectangle, and cannot leave without restarting.)

The difficulty in terms of monsters was light: I did 'zero-game' this quest. The puzzles in Level 9, though, were superb! The red ring, in particular, was placed very deviously. (Not sure I like having to fumble around in the dark, so far as the Map was concerned. Very easy to get lost in there, especially with all the crazy staircases around.)

You must lose points for the 'fatal error' I encountered in Level 7 (mentioned earlier), and there were some other typos here and there. Still, I enjoyed playing through this one.

I can't see this making the final cut, but it's still a solid quest. Well done.