Didn't think I'd be able to post my thoughts with "zeldaclassic" down. Gotta thank someone from the PureZC site for linking to these forums!

Another quest where 'authenticity' goes right out the window. Very uniquely done; in essence, you cut off the three left-hand columns of OVW screens and spliced them to the other side. (At the least, the one raft screen finally matches, palette-wise, with the screen next to it!)

The Dungeons didn't seem to have quite the flair to them. I'm not sure if it was deliberate to have the compass point to the boss, rather than the triforce. Stunning to me that the first two levels contain no Gorriyas, Darknuts, OR Wizzrobes, and that it's not until Level 8 that you see any blue Darknuts. Nothing out of the ordinary with the 'new' creatures, either. (The one boss room, with multiple entrances, was unique ... and vexxed me, as I didn't go in there until near the end, and had to double-back to grab the HC.)

It was a fun, quick quest, but apart from the OVW (which probably did go too far, in regards to this contest), nothing particularly struck me as awe-inspiring. (Being able to grab all OVW HCs and get the Magic Sword did remind me of Quest 1, to be fair.)

A couple errors: the screen SE of 'old Lvl 2' shows two staircases after you exit the cave; there's a 'pushable block' in Level 8 that accomplishes nothing; there's a gravestone that pushes, but doesn't play a chime.

Still, a tidy effort. "colon capital dee"