I'm back with a new 5th quest after the 4th quest went so well. I placed a little more focus on custom enemies this time, but most of them have high damage but roughly standard health, so the stronger enemies hurt, but are not tedious to kill. The custom bosses do not follow this logic, and will have more health to last longer.

This quest contains a single script design to "expand" on dungeon design, similar to how walk-through walls changed up the 2nd quest. The second room in level 2 is a demonstration of what the script does. It is not overused, it just adds another level of exploration to dungeon design.

Only one new item: the level 2 ladder, just like my proposed 4th quest.

One "new" feature, hidden in the overworld in a few locations.

Overall, about 2nd quest-level difficulty, if an early level seems hard, look for the White Sword and Blue Tunic. You can have the Magic Sword by Level 5 if you are really good at exploring everything.

Try it here:

5th Quest

Big Hint: Have you ever played or looked up BS Zelda? I use a certain secret several times, and even call it out at one point.
Other Hint: The raft is optional, but allows access to something useful much earlier.
Gameplay: Whistle Warps are the same, but you access locations based on the palette of levels completed, not the level number.